Plex Media Sever is an app that is supported on Android, iOS, PC, MacOS, Roku, Chromecast and more platforms. Plex TV provides you with an undeniably perfect streaming experience.
Features of Plex
- Available for almost all the device.
- Allows you to categorize your media files into a different collection.
- Get an experience that you can never forget through VR.
- The connection is securely encrypted. Your data is safe.
- Totally free to use and comes with upgrading to Premium option.
Download Plex for Windows
Follow the steps given below to download the app on your Windows PC.
- Download for Windows (Supports on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10)
- Navigate to Downloads folder.
- Right Click on .EXE and run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the installation procedure.
- The software will be ready to use on Desktop.
Download Plex for Mac
Follow the steps given below to download and install on Mac.
- Download for Mac.
- Open the .DMG file and run the setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions which will act as an installation guide.
- Install the application on your Mac.
- Add your media files
- You can now enjoy streaming on your Mac device!
Requires macOS 10.9 Maverick or newer version.
Download Plex for Android
|App Size||31.82 MB|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+|
- Go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administration.
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Download for Android.
- Open the downloaded files and tap on ‘Install.’
- Once installation is completed click ‘Open’.
Download Plex for iOS
Here’s how to install Plex on your iOS device:
- Download for iOS (Supports on iPhone and iPad)
- Scroll down on your screen and then tap on the icon displaying iOS device.
- The downloading and installing procedure will now start on your iOS device.
- After the installation procedure is completed, add media files and get started.
Requires minimum iOS 8.0 to run.