Plex is a newly launched wonderful app that helps in beautifying your messed up media files. Through Plex, you can turn your media files into an awesome collection that you can flaunt. By using Flex for Android, you will be able to view the photos and videos stored on your Android smartphone in other devices like TV, computer and desktop. The number of devices where you can send these photos and videos is unlimited.
You can download Plex for Android in its free version. However, you need to go for the premium version if you want to enjoy the complete video on a bigger screen. This streaming app allows you to easily share the multimedia files from your Android device to a bigger screen. Before telling you the downloading procedure, let us have a look at its features.
Features for Plex Media Player
- Supports all video format
- Makes a beautiful collection of the multimedia files
- Securely encrypted
- Can be shared easily with friends
- Recommend and discover new videos
- Supports ChromeCast
- You can save online videos to watch it later with your friends
- Supports Live TV
- Plays music according to the mood you are in
Plex for Android is filled with many such amazing features. Let me now tell you how you can have this app on your Android device.
How to download and install Plex for Android?
Follow the steps given below to download and install Plex for Android.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources’
- Download Plex for Android.
- Open the download Plex for Android APK file on your device
- Give the necessary permissions to the app by tapping on ‘Install.’
Plex for Android will be installed on your device after few seconds, and then you can start streaming your video, audio and images!