Plex is one of the best client-server media player system which allows you to streamall your favourite content online, you can use it by going on its official website or you can simply download its app that is available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux compatible devices including some types of NAS devices as well. It has one of the biggest collections of movies, TV shows Live Aired Shows and so much more that you can watch, You can also download Plex TV app on your smartphones as it supports all the leading operating systems like Android, iOS and Windows Phones also it has one of the greatest user interface which make it easy to use.
You can download the Plex TV app on Xbox and PlayStation consoles to stream your favourite media files.Plex comes packed with loads of features like it has a quick search bar that helps you find the video’s you’re looking for faster, you can watch your favourite content in different video quality from 360p to 1080p whichever you choose and there’s also an automatic button which detects your device and shows the best resolution accordingly. Now you don’t have to worry as it has subtitles from over 9+ languages that you can choose from. You can download Plex TV App for Android by following the instructions provided below
Download Plex 126.96.36.1991 for Android.
- Open settings and turn on downloading from Unknown sources.
- You need to have a stable internet connection for the next steps.
- Now open your preferred browser and Download Plex.
- Wait for the app to finish installation process.
- Now launch the app and log in with your Plex credentials and you may have to provide the six digit code that you receive on your Plex account to link you device with your account.
- Once this is done and dealt with you can start watching your favourite media content on Plex.