Plex is just another media streaming platform where you can go and watch movies, shows and other content available online whenever you want. All this started with the XBMC foundation the was originally a platform which provided Xbox users to get more than just playing games, they could watch videos online like movies, live streams, podcasts and so much more, but this was a small app with a limited reach so Kodi was introduced which was made available for many platforms to download and you could get more out of your consoles. After Kodi was discontinued the developers teamed up with other parties and finally Plex was introduced, as it is made with the help of Kodi developers this app had to be one of the best as soon as it launched.
Plex has also maintained its standard by staying on the top. It keeps on providing all the latest movies as soon as they are released, you can also watch the latest trailers on Plex so you know what movies are going to be launching soon and how good they will be, Plex 184.108.40.2061 is the latest version of its app and you need to get this because it has the best content and you can use this for your entertainment wherever you want it. You can get Plex on your Android device by following the instructions provided.
Download Plex 220.127.116.111 for Android.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Go to Settings and turn on download from unknown sources.
- Now open any browser you prefer.
- Download Plex and wait for it to finish downloading.
- Run Plex TV App and log in with your Plex account.
- You will receive a six-digit code on your Plex account that you have to provide in the app.
- Once you have done the above your device will be linked with your smartphone.
- Now you can watch all your online streams on Plex.