Now you can stream any video whenever you want using the Plex TV app. This is one of the top trending streaming apps that you can have on your device. As it is available on several platforms like you can download it on Android and IOS smartphones, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and it also supports several Linux devices. legs can also be downloaded to stream videos on your gaming consoles like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4. Plex comes loaded with features and also lets you download the videos that you want to watch later if you know you won’t have an Internet connection afterward you can simply download the videos that you want.
The download feature comes pretty handy, as you can view all your favourite content that you have downloaded without the need to have a data connection. Plex also doesn’t buffer videos so you don’t have to make every single time your network connection goes slowly it automatically adjusts the video quality according to the network connection or if the network connection becomes way to poor it shows you a popup message stating that the network connection slow so you can connect to a Wi-Fi nearby to continue the video. Plex also offers teachers like if you stop doing a video at any moment whenever you want to watch it again all you have to do is tap on it and it will start from where you left it.
Download Plex 188.8.131.526 for smartphone.
- First of all make sure your Android device is running on Kitkat or above.
- Now open your choice of web browser.
- Download Plex app and wait for it to finish downloading.
- Now Install the app and give it the permissions it needs to run.
- Open the app and Login with your Plex account credentials.
- Upon successful login you will be able to see the homescreen of the app and now you can stream videos.