Plex is a multifunctional video streaming platform which helps you to beautify and organise your messed up media files in a simplified interface. It allows you to create your custom collections of videos, audios, images and other media files and arrange them in an awesome collection. You can remotely access your local libraries stored on your PC or laptop from a distant location on any of your handheld devices such as Android smartphones, iPhones, iPads and many more. It is available in different languages of different regions so you don’t have to worry about understanding it in your own language and it supports English, German, French, Russian, Chinese and other languages as well. It is encrypted with an advanced method so that no hacker or Intruder can access your sensitive information without your permission. all of your browsing history and online activities are completely secured through its VPN tunnel.
Plex also gives you the opportunity to share your favourite streams TV shows and videos with your family and friends and they can also enjoy your recommendation on any of their devices on which Plex’s appropriate client is installed. It has a support for Chromecast and you can also save your videos for offline use which you want to watch later in your free time. You can enjoy plenty of live TV channels via this media server application and it also gives you the ability to record your TV broadcast and export them to your storage devices.
Get Plex for Android devices
- Unlock your smartphone and go to settings.
- Find security options and look for unknown sources.
- Enable it and make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Go to your favourite web browser and Download Plex for your device.
- Once downloaded then open the apk file and allow all the necessary permissions.
- Install it on your smartphone and get ready to enjoy your organised media libraries.